3. This website is presented by the Author to disseminate Personal and motivational contents for the benefit of the public. All the materials and information available through the website are solely for non-commercial and for your personal use and information purposes only.
4. The Author reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, in his discretion to add, modify, or remove any of the material or information available on the website.
6. The Author does not make any warranty or representation regarding the completeness, timeliness or accuracy of any material and information available on this website.
7. The materials and information on this website are not intended as an offer or solicitation of any kind. User accesses, use and rely upon such information at their own risk.
9. You shall not: a) publish, transmit, or otherwise reproduce any website information, in whole or in part, in any format to any third party without the express written consent of the Author; b) alter, obscure, or remove any content of the website without the written consent of the Author; c) access any part of this website for an unauthorized/ illegal purposes. And users shall not engage in any activities related to this website that are contrary to applicable laws; d) misuse your password (if any) in any way; e) use or cause to be used any automatic software or device or process to monitor or copy our website or its pages, data or content contained therein without our prior expressed written permission; and f) Alter, decompile or reverse engineer any software component of the website.
10. Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in and to all content and material presented on the website, trademarks, and logos appearing on this website are the property of the Author, which are protected under applicable Indian Laws.
11. You are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
12. You shall not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any content from this website, without the prior consent of the Author.
13. If you download any information or material or software from this website, you agree that you will not copy it or remove or obscure any copyright or other notices contained in any such information.
14. Any infringement shall be strongly defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. This website may allow you to provide commentary, suggestions, feedback, and Materials regarding the website and its content, use, functionality, appearance, and operation (collectively, "Submissions").
16. Submissions provided by you in connection with this website will be deemed to be provided on a non-proprietary and non-confidential basis. The Author shall have no obligation of any kind concerning your Submissions and you have granted permission to display, re-format, use, modify, adapt, enhance, translate, publish, and disseminate such Submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose at the Author’s sole discretion.
17. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your Submissions, and you, not the Author, have full responsibility for your Submissions, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
18. The terms of privacy set out herein explains how the Author uses and protects any information that you give to the Author when you use this website.
19. The Author will collect several different types of information, such as name and job title, contact information including email address, demographic information, other relevant information such as preferences and interests, to improve the services and contents of the website.
20. He may collect information about how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
21. By assessing the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
22. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: a) whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes b) If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to an emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
23. The Author will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
24. The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While the Author strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, he cannot guarantee its absolute security.
25. If you believe that any information that the Author holds on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. He will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
27. This website contains links to other websites that are external to (https://www.youtube.com/channel/) www.sramkumar.in the author takes reasonable care in linking websites but has no direct control over the content of the linked websites or the changes that may occur to the content on those websites.
28. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability, and correctness of the information contained in linked external websites.
29. Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any material on those websites or of any third party products or services offered by, from or through those websites. Users of links provided by this website are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the website they visit.
30. The Author applies a range of security controls to protect his website from unauthorized access.
31. The Author accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user's computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this website or its use.
32. Users are encouraged to take appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is selected from this website is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage the user's computer system,software or data.
33. The Author does not guarantee, and accepts any legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this website or any linked website.
34. In no event, the Author will be liable for any loss or damages including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. And viewing the content of this website is entirely at the user's own risk.
35. All the contents posted on this website are based on the personal knowledge of the Author. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. The Author will not be responsible or liable for anyone who claims to be aggrieved by the contents posted on the website.
36. All information available through this website may contain typographical or grammatical errors.
37. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of the Author. He has no control over the nature, content, and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
38. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Author takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
39. Any advice received via this website should not be relied upon for any legal, financial, or personal decisions and you should seek consultation from a professional for specific advice on your circumstance/position.
40. The Author accepts no liability for the transmission of viruses or any other malicious content or pop-ups from third-party websites as a result of viewing this website. This disclaimer should be read in conjunction with our website terms and conditions which govern your use of our website.
41. You agree to indemnify and hold the Author, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against the Author by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
42. The Author may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: a) To comply with a legal obligation b) To protect and defend the rights or property of the Author. c) To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website d) To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public e) To protect against legal liability
43. The Author reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
44. The Author may also disclose your information when he determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
48. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
51. The Author does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any information. Such changes will become effective and binding after their posting on the website.
52. You are responsible for regularly reviewing and your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such changes.
53. Any feedback you provide on this website shall be deemed to be non- confidential. The Author shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.